Stamping Siren’s Fall Crafty Retreat #1
October 18 - October 20
Stamping Siren’s Fall Crafty Retreat #1
Come join a creative and fun group of stampers at a fall crafty retreat!
These events have become legendary! Come spend the weekend of October 18-20th crafting it up with friends! Your hotel (you choose how many per room, priced accordingly), crop space, prizes, make n takes and fantastic Stampin’ Up! Goody bag are all provided.
*please note, due to some changes to the kitchen at this venue, meals that I previously supplies are no longer provided, we are on our own for our lunch and sat dinner. But the hotel is still providing breakfast*
Here are some things you can expect:
Cost is only $215.00 (quad occupancy) and includes friday check in (5pm), sat & sunday until 5pm
Did you know that most crops around this price point don’t even include lodging? This price includes crop space,make n takes, goody bag and lodging in a nice hotel with Pool, Wifi, and a second cup right next door!
This is a perfect venue for us, the staff is friendly and the rooms have the best beds ever! If you would like single, double or triple occupancy, the cost goes up a little, but it’s your choice;)
6 spots available for crop space only at $145
3 per room = add $30=$245.00
2 per room = add $55.00=$270
1 per room= add $140=$355
If you are planning to come with the no room option, the reason I cut it off at 6 is just to ensure we sell enough rooms. Please contact me, if we can fill our rooms without filling up the crop, I can open a few more spots.
What Can You Expect?
1. Goody Bag! Goody Bag! Valued at $75 ($60 plus tax and shipping) this goody bag is going to include your wicked awesome make n take also. Ask a past participant, this goody bag is da BOMB and always includes only the very best and latest goodies from Stampin’ Up!~ no junk, discontinued products, stuff from other companies, or random other products, I promise:) Make n Take is typically 4-6 cards and at least a double page 12×12 spread.
Oh and don’t forget the snack table~ it’s the coolest thing ever ~ Potluck style, we all bring our favorite snack and share. This table is ongoing all weekend, so whenever you need a pick me up just pop over and refuel.
2. and it bears repeating, so Did I mention the Snack Table? Yep, a table full of the best snacks ever, and it doesn’t only include chocolate, there is plenty of salt there too… everyone brings a snack item that they love to share~ so be prepared to find a new addiction on this table~ just sayin’
3. A) Tools circle cutter, crimper, crop a dile, snips, sanding blocks, tool kit with paper peircing tool, hobby blades, etc
B) Stamping Station~ I’ll have all the new framelits and new Holiday Catalog stuff for you to play with, including a few of the new stamp sets
C) Ink Pad Station~ all 40 ink pads, 10 in colors for you to use
D) Punch Station~ every punch in the Stampin’ Up catalog
E) Color Station~ aquapainters, spritzer, brushes, blender pens, etc
F) Big Shot Station~3 Big Shots for your use, two of the three are brand new~ and most of the dies in the catalog means you get to try them all!
4. At least $250 in door prizes~ especially anything that is new
5. Optional Card or page contest (depending on the time we may skip this)
6. 12×12 Page Contest~ look for more details to come (again, if we run out of time we will skip)
7. 4 feet Bright Croppin’ Space~ we will be sharing rectangular tables this time, 2 to a table but it’s nice and bright, no OTT light needed, but if you have a cute little one, of course bring it;)
8. Warm, Clean sleeping space~ you choose between 1, 2, 3, or 4 people to a room!
9. 11’x17′ Grid paper for your work space
10. Optional Classes~ I’ll keep you posted, but so far:
~a Christmas Stamp a Stack Card Class of course
~4 page 12×12 class which includes your own pkg Designer Series Paper
~stay tuned, there may be another one added!
10. Cute Make n Take from me to you~ this time there’ll be a 12×12 page in there too.
11. Retired Sale table~ I haul all my retired stamp sets, ink pads, scrapbooking kits and accessories for you to purchase at the crop and I will be doing the Buy one Get one half price! Any orders you make during the crop will get you equal dollars that you can spend on retired stamp sets!~ for example, spend $100 out of the Holiday Catalog and you’ll get $100 towards any retired stamp sets! Awesome deal for my Crop Girls, and I’ve been saving them up and there is a big box in hiding just waiting for you all.
12. Bingo~ we always contribute to a bingo sheet, and the winner gets the value in FREE stampin up products~ and you get to pick the stuff. We typically do one fri, one sat and one sun.
Remember, I’ve only got 30 spots available girlies, so please register yourself to book your spot! I am offering the option to crop without the room rental this time, but since I get a discount on the room we crop in based on renting out 12 rooms, we are limited with space. So I’m trying it out, there always seems to be someone asking. If you are interested in this, you’ll need to confirm your registration with payment as soon as possible, since there are only 6 spots.
Please arrange payment as soon as possible. There will be a min. $75 non refundable deposit required to hold your spot. You can click on the link to pay the deposit or the full amount at time of registration.
My cancellation policy is always that if you can’t make it and give at least 30 days notice, you will get all your money back minus the cost of the goody bag ($75), but you will recieve the products unless we can find someone to take your place.
I’m looking forward to spending the weekend creating and laughing with all of you! Thank you for your continued support, it means the world to me!